Crane Safety Awareness Training
This course is aimed at those who have a role in over seeing overall site safety, for example site managers/agents.
It is designed to ease anxiety when a lifting operation is due to be carried out at your place of work and give you the knowledge of what is required to ensure that the lifting operation is planned and carried out safely.
The course duration is two days, but can be tailored to the needs and circumstances of individual companies.
The course may be delivered at your premises, subject to suitability. The course covers:
- Legislation and Codes of Practice relevant to lifting operations
- Roles and responsibilities of lifting operations personnel
- Crane appreciation
- Maintenance, inspection and certification requirements of cranes & lifting accessories
- Suitability, compatibility and quality of the method statement & safe system of work
- Positioning and installation requirements of cranes for ensuring safety
- Maintaining safe conditions throughout the lifting operations
You can also download a pdf version of the Crane Safety Awareness course.
For costs, availability or further information, please get in touch with Kevin Bennison or Dawn Peer on 020 8548 3900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org