Emerson Crane Hire Ltd is an independent company, formed by Edward Clancy in 1991 and still family-run with immediate family making up the board of directors, and the company secretary.
Emerson has become a trusted name, recognised by clients who require expert lifting specialists to plan and carry out their lifting operations; be that crane hire or contract lift, from boats and barges to plant equipment.
Emerson’s commitments to you are to:
- Use our experience, expertise, dedication and care to provide a service that is second to none.
- Operate a 24/7, 365 days of the year service.
- Update our fleet so as to ensure modern technology and reliability is pursued at all times.
- Ensure a friendly service that is safety conscious with the correct equipment for every project.
At Emerson’s no job is too big or too small.
In addition to our hire services, we have highly-trained technical representatives who can carry out site assessments – providing risk assessments, method statements and CAD drawings for all projects. We have extensive knowledge and expertise of the industry but as a family-run company, are still able to give that personal touch.
Our company is built upon the principles of integrity, objectivity and technical excellence, our aim is to deliver outstanding service and value through the development of our people.
We will ensure that:
- Our qualified and experienced people will add value to the service we provide.
- You will receive friendly, courteous service and will always be respected.
- To achieve the highest standards in the services we provide for all our clients.
- To be objective and act with integrity at all times.
In order to achieve satisfaction Emerson’s carry out all aspects of its business procedures and working practices to meet the requirements of ISO 9002 along with other industry related accreditations.
Emerson Crane Hire Ltd do not only hire cranes, please look at the entire web site you will see the many services we can offer to contractors, rail companies, shipyards, utilities and the general public.
Other services include repairs, servicing, maintenance and testing of all lifting equipment. Specialist transport, mini crawler cranes, heavy cranes, tyre repairs with call out facilities, lifting equipment design, manufacture and testing, training, hire of small plant, steel fabrication, crane sales, machinery removals, storage and installation. All work takes place in our Essex facilities.
Where available, we have linked to the pdf copies of our accreditations from the following organisations:
Details of our polices are available as pdf documents: